Rapid Prototyping Services
Estes Express Prototyping can:
- manage the complete product design and development process
- produce and refine prototypes from customers’ existing designs
- optimize designs for manufacturability and assembly
- value engineer products to ensure cost-effective manufacturing
- transition products into full production
- short-run manufacturing for quantities less than 50
Rapid Prototyping Equipment
Prototype equipment includes:
- Salvagnini CNC Laser Cutter – can cut up to .5” steel, .375” stainless steel, .25” aluminum
- Trumpf CNC Hydraulic Press Brake – 10’ x 135 tons
- MIG and TIG welding equipment
Estes will move you to the front of the line.
You needed a prototype – yesterday. You needed 25 components to meet a deadline – last Thursday. But your special order keeps getting bumped.
Estes Express Prototyping can help. Estes turns jobs like these quickly. The dedicated prototype shop is designed to respond to customers’ product development and speed-to-market needs.
Estes Express Prototyping uses state-of-the-art equipment and the latest programming software to reduce product development time. Project managers, with expansive shop floor experience, run the entire operation from design through programming and fabrication.