Estes Design & Manufacturing will be hosting an event for the Association of Manufacturing Excellence (AME) titled The Cellular Approach: The Latest Excellence in Manufacturing on February 24th.
At Estes continuous improvement is a top priority. The company is in the process of changing over its facility from a traditional job shop to a cellular manufacturing shop, which is Estes’ latest phase in its lean journey. At this event, you will see how Estes has incorporated automation, laser welding and cellular application into its manufacturing processes. You will also get the opportunity to participate in a collaborative session with an expert in cell manufacturing, David Faust, President of Ro12 Enterprises. This event will give you the opportunity to learn how new technology and processes can yield long-lasting results for both your business and your customers.
9:00-9:15am Registration/continental breakfast
9:15-9:30am Welcome and introductions from Estes
9:30-10:30am Group 1-Tour of Facility/Laser Welding Demonstration; Group 2-Cellular Manufacturing Presentation
10:30-11:30am Group 2-Tour of Facility/Laser Welding Demonstration; Group 1-Cellular Manufacturing Presentation
11:30am-12pm Closing remarks and discussions
President, Ro12 Enterprises
- Learn how your company can benefit from cellular manufacturing and other lean processes
- See first-hand how automation can improve a manufacturing shop
- Participate in a side by side laser welding demonstration to fully understand its advantages
- Network with other manufacturing professionals
- Discover how a mind-set of continuous improvement can help to save money and drive sales
For more detailed information or to register, visit the AME website.