We are here to help!
The COVID-19 virus has brought changes to almost every industry in some form or another as well as disrupted many facets of our personal and professional lives. While many industries have seen rapid declines in business over the last month, other industries have seen spiking increases in demand and are struggling to keep up with needs related to COVID-19.
During this unprecedented challenge, we want to do our part to help. We can help you and your team with your sheet metal manufacturing needs through:
- Available capacity on state-of-the-art equipment – Our equipment list includes an array of fully automated machines and a complete line of standard fabricating equipment that can help enable you to meet surging demand for essential products. Estes is a 3-shift operation with capabilities to run lights-out to maximize throughput and improve product quality.
- Product development capabilities – Estes has a product development team that can help you develop needed products in an ever-changing environment. Estes engineers serve as a resource to its clients’ own design staffs, which is especially critical to the clients who have been forced to downsize their own product development operations. We will ensure that your essential product can be manufactured efficiently while maintaining its aesthetic and functional purposes.
- An in-house prototype shop – Our Estes Express Prototyping department is designed to respond to customers’ product development and speed-to-market needs, allowing you to get to market first with your new product. Estes Express Prototyping has dedicated equipment and personnel to avoid the logjams of production schedules. Project managers, with expansive shop floor experience, run the entire operation from design through programming and fabrication, eliminating handoffs and potential miscommunications.
The health and safety of our employees is our number one priority. We have implemented a number of policies and other changes to protect our employees, including:
- We have posted instructions through the shop and office area with important tips provided by CDC
- All common areas are being routinely cleaned multiple times a day
- We are practicing social distancing throughout work areas
- We have enabled people to work remotely where job requirements allow
- We have limited the people that report to shop/office with only essential staff needed to meet all customer needs
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shop and office area
We are committed to supporting other businesses and our community during this challenging time, and we sincerely hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy. We are in this together, so contact us today and let us know how Estes Design and Manufacturing can help you!